Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life Begins at the Edge of Your Comfort Zone

My across-the-street neighbor and best bud Mary Beth and I went to the Raleigh Handmade Market last week (and Trish too - shout-out - holla!) and we saw some great crafts from local vendors - more on that in another post. But, MB found a piece of art with this saying on it and said it was one of her faves. I thought to myself, what a great print it would make for the shop! So here goes!

Confession: I currently have an obsession with cute little campers. So I figured since life is a journey, I imagine taking a journey in this little cutie could be so much fun!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG Wendy, LOVE this. I so want one of these mini-campers. We find all kinds of images on Pinterest of them and dream....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the camper post! It is so true too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen one in person only in pictures. I really would want one but I think its costly. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!