Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Because Sometimes They Need a Little Nudge

Dear beautiful, loving, wonderful mother-in-law,

I know you'll read this before anyone else, so I'd like to take this chance to put a bug in your ear to put a bug in your son's ear about my requirement to adorn my demure lobes with something to make them a bit more adventuresome and bold. I think it's a supreme tribute to our love and would go beautifully with a note in which he confesses he unending love for his bride.

AKA: I need some new earrings. Tell Mike for Valentine's Day.

Love you!

Me

P.S.: They can all be found at Nordstrom.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love them all . . . I may just need to "nudge" these in the Anonymous Husband's direction!

    Adore your chic new header, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy!

    Hard to decide. I'm always a sucker for turquoise though. I'm now following your blog. Yeah! Can't wait to catch up. Yeah, Jack told me that Walker was his BF the other day. So cute.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love this post. I need to remember to post messages to my mother-in-law on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!