Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday - Fun Prints and Quotes!

Today, I’m linking up again with Stefanie from Paw Prints and Pastry Bags for Pinnable Me Friday. I've come across some hilarious prints and quotes on Pinterest - and these must be shared! Hope you enjoy them and let me know which one is your favorite!


                                                                                                        Source: etsy.com via Wendy on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: ohsobeautifulpaper.com via Wendy on Pinterest


                                                                                                     Source: x1b.xanga.com via Wendy on Pinterest


                                                                                                        Source: piccsy.com via Wendy on Pinterest



                                                                                     Source: myfarmhouse.tumblr.com via Wendy on Pinterest


There are lots more great ones on Pinterest, so get over there now and become a Pinhead like me!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the Facebook one! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big deal on my blog! I need to get you that for your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!